Postagem em destaque

BRAVE NEW WORLD / ADMIRÁVEL MUNDO NOVO / UN MUNDO FELIZ (Part 2 of 2)

THE MIKE WALLACE INTERVIEW - GUEST: ALDOUS HUXLEY - 05/18/1958. ENTREVISTA DE MIKE WALLACE -  CONVIDADO: ALDOUS HUXLEY - 18/05/1958....

28 novembro 2018

Strange World - Iron Maiden

STRANGE WORLD
Iron Maiden (1979 / 1980)



The only place where you can dream,
living here is not what it seems
Ship of white light in the sky,
nobody there to reason why
Here I am, I'm not really there,
smiling faces ever so rare
Let's walk in deepest space,
living here just isn't the place

Oh

Stalks of light come from the ground,
when I cry there isn't a sound
All my feelings cannot be held,
I'm happy in my new strange world
Shades of green grasses twine,
girls drinking plasma wine
A look at love, a dream unfolds,
living here, you'll never grow old

Oh baby

Don't you hear me call? Ooh

Song written by:
David Saylor / Brett Hammond / Rob Hewins / Paul Pryor

Strange World © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group


IRON MAIDEN:
Clive Burr (drums), Dennis Stratton (guitar), Dave Murray (guitar), Steve Harris (bass), Paul Di'Anno (vocals).


*     *     *

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário