Postagem em destaque

BRAVE NEW WORLD / ADMIRÁVEL MUNDO NOVO / UN MUNDO FELIZ (Part 2 of 2)

THE MIKE WALLACE INTERVIEW - GUEST: ALDOUS HUXLEY - 05/18/1958. ENTREVISTA DE MIKE WALLACE -  CONVIDADO: ALDOUS HUXLEY - 18/05/1958....

02 fevereiro 2020

Uriah Heep

JULY MORNING - URIAH HEEP



There I was on a July morning
Looking for love
With the strength
Of a new day dawning
And the beautiful sun

     At the sound
     Of the first bird singing
     I was leaving for home
     With the storm
     And the night behind me
     And a road of my own

          With the day came the resolution
          I'll be looking for you
          La la la la

               I was looking for love
               In the strangest places
               Wasn't a stone
               That I left unturned
               Must have tried more
               Than a thousand faces
               But not one was aware
               Of the fire that burned

                    In my heart, in my mind, in my soul
                    La la la la

                         There I was on a…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário