Postagem em destaque

BRAVE NEW WORLD / ADMIRÁVEL MUNDO NOVO / UN MUNDO FELIZ (Part 2 of 2)

THE MIKE WALLACE INTERVIEW - GUEST: ALDOUS HUXLEY - 05/18/1958. ENTREVISTA DE MIKE WALLACE -  CONVIDADO: ALDOUS HUXLEY - 18/05/1958....

04 fevereiro 2016

THE WIZARD - URIAH HEEP (1972)

DEMONS AND WIZARDS

Illustration for the album "Demons and Wizards" made by Roger Dean.

Uriah Heep (1972 Lineup)

David Byron – lead and co-lead vocals
Mick Box – lead guitar
Ken Hensley – keyboards, backing and co-lead vocals, guitars, percussion
Gary Thain – bass
Mark Clarke – bass, co-lead vocals
Lee Kerslake – drums, backing vocals, percussion

Song - "THE WIZARD" - lyrics (URIAH HEEP)

"THE WIZARD" from the album "Demons and Wizards" URIAH HEEP.

He was the wizard 
Of a thousand kings 
And I chanced to meet him 
One night wandering 
He told me tales 
And he drank my wine 
Me and my magic man 
Kinda feeling fine

He had a cloak of gold 
And eyes of fire 
And as he spoke 
I felt a deep desire 
To free the world 
Of its fear and pain 
And help the people 
To feel free again

Why don't we listen to 
The voices in our hearts 
'Cause then I know we'd find 
We're not so far apart 
Everybody's got to be happy 
Everyone should sing 
For we know the joy of life 
The peace that love can bring

So spoke the wizard 
In his mountain home 
The vision of his wisdom 
Means we'll never be alone 
And I will dream of my magic night 
And a million silver stars 
That guide me with their light


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário